Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kaleb, and other news!

Well it's been way, way too long since we last blogged. But I think I may finally have some time to do so.
I'm going to keep this one short, but may write longer later. But right now just wanted to give a short update on our lives! :)
A lot can happen in just less than a year or so...seeing that it's been since September that I last blogged, and this September we will be welcoming a new member to our family, our first little one, Kaleb Lee Englert.
We are so very excited about his arrival! We have gotten his room painted, and some of his furniture, and are in the process of getting the details done. His baby shower will be on August 7, and the theme will be a monkey/jungle theme.
We are currently 31 weeks as of yesterday. I feel great! Just a little tired, but that's to be expected.
I am not currently working anymore, but plan to do some freelance writing while I'm taking care of Kaleb. I also would like to possibly get another degree in the upcoming future, but we're taking things one step at a time.
Justin is still working at the gas plant, and he loves it. I think he'll be promoted to senior operator in the future, and things are looking like he will. Very excited about that!
As of now we spend time with friends and family when we can. I am really enjoying the whole pregnancy thing so far, and have had a good experience up til now. It makes the idea of more children pretty bearable! :)
I guess that is all I will post for now. But we are sure excited for what the future holds, and so blessed to have a new addition to our little family. Can't wait to see what happens next!

1 comment: