Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life's greatest moments

"Hi!" Haha, if you look close, there are four hands in this picture!

So I just wanted to share some photos of my blessings! Warning..sentimental blog! ;) Just was having some sentimental moments looking at my sweet precious babies and wanted to share some of our pictures recently with ya. Enjoy.

I feel so undeserving of these....:)

I get to spend every day with these sweet precious babies! What a blessing of a life I have! :)

Cousin Andrew and K...Don't they just look related? ;)
Toofies!!! Two on bottom have already come in and both are coming in on top!!! Couldn't get a great pic of the top ones though. But soon we'll have a mouthful! Yay!

My second try at the toenails! Turned out okay, but not great! Oh well, they're still pretty! :) 


Can a girl ever have enough shoes? I think not!

"Whatchoo lookin at, anyway?"
Some of life's greatest moments...are just random!
We have a "sort of" cat. His name is Swiper (We lovingly named him after Swiper the Fox on Dora, K's favorite show! I know, cheesy!) He comes around when he wants to. But we love him anyway, and we feed him. 

Yes, life is good. :)

But I will leave you with the lyrics of a good song that is stuck in my head at this moment. :) 

"Life is good...eternal life is better...."



 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment