Saturday, January 24, 2015

Daddy's "share" day! (Also known as his birthday)






Well, since Daddy is not a pink princess, I didn't want to torture him too much by combining his birthday celebration with Brookelynn's! 

But, we did celebrate Justin this past week too! I won't share how old he is, although he probably wouldn't care anyway. He's really not that old (not as old as me...;). 

But we DID celebrate his birthday on Monday. 

However, he didn't get away with not sharing it with somebody else...our newest addition!  

So, since our sonogram happened to be scheduled (and it was the first available appointment they had - I was too excited to move it further into the month!) on the same exact day as Justin's birthday, and the appointment was at 10 in the morning in Lubbock, we decided to go to the appointment, then out to eat for Justin's birthday to a steak restaurant to celebrate.

So, in order, here are the sono results...

Here's us waiting in the waiting room, first. ;)








And...here is our newest addition...





Isn't he adorable already? Yes, it's a boy!! 

We couldn't be more happy! I really thought that it was a boy, and this just confirmed that feeling. ;) Time to get out all the fun little boy clothes! 

SO...Lol, yes, we went out to eat afterward to the steak restaurant. 




Poor Daddy! I think the kids got more of his birthday ice cream that day than he did. 

And as a tradition, we always stop at a cute little kids consignment store in Lubbock after our sono's, so I did get some new boy clothes. Started thinking though about how much more I will need...not gonna get overwhelmed yet! Lol. Of course, we do have hand me downs, which will be great. 

And Justin did pay a visit to the guitar store, where he kind of salivated over a beautiful electric guitar...which he will actually receive in the mail soon (we ordered online so it will be cheaper!). 

So, all's well that end's well, right? Justin came away from his birthday with not one, but two great things... The knowledge of a new baby boy, and a new guitar. Can't complain about that! Even if the kids ate all of his ice cream. 


I love you so much, honey - you are my world. Thank you for being such a good daddy. I know God is smiling on you because of the day he gave you on your birthday! It was indeed special, in more ways than we'd ever imagined.



So glad God blessed me with you. You are the reason for these three sweet little blessings we've received, and you are such a joy to us. Brookelynn is so fun and full of life, and I know that's part of your personality showing through her. And Kaleb is so spunky and smart and I know that's also from you. Can't wait to see what newest little guy will be like. I know he will be like you, too!

Love you now and forever and always will. 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment