Friday, April 1, 2011

Just bragging...


My husband is the best.

Besides being the sexiest man alive (smile) he brightens my days. :)

Yesterday we had a really good day.

We went to Lubbock, mainly to hit Mardel because we love the store.

Afterward, we plugged a restaurant into our GPS, only to find that it took us to the wrong place, but it was in my favor. We ended up at Babies R Us, which happens to be one of my favorite places to go now. :)

I said, "Hmm...this is not a coincidence..." while hinting around that we should definitely go there.

We decided to eat first, though, so we went to the Cattle Baron, which was really good. I have never been before. The salad bar there was amazing, with french onion soup, and just about every type of salad you could ever want. Kaleb entertained all of the tables around us with his excessive raspberry blowing. Indeed a good time was had by all. :)

Afterward, we went to Babies R Us, and we got several 6-9 month outfits for our boy, who is growing like a weed these days. Justin also let me buy several toys for him, which, if you know me, you know was sweet because I buy Kaleb toys like every week. :) These were special ones though - they have lots of bells and whistles on them..literally. (I can make an excuse for every toy I find...)

Then later we went for ice cream, which is another one of my favorites..I am an ice cream freak. I love it.

It was a good day, and I am so thankful for a husband who lets me stay at home with my child while he works, and then takes us out and spoils us.

I could not ask for anything more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment