Tuesday, March 29, 2011







Things I love now...

Sloppy, wet kisses with lots of spit!

Very early mornings combined with a baby's smile...

Saying "no" the very first time and knowing it won't be the last!

Loud banging noises coming from my living room

Using LOTS of stain remover

"Dora, Dora, Dora..doot, doot, Dora!"

Thinking about the future

Pondering the past sixth months

Finding time for "me" amidst the chaos

Late night blogging....:)

Baby Einstein classical music blaring from my speakers

Lullabies

Loud raspberry noises

Soft, small hands and feet

Snuggling in the early morning

Wiping away tears

Singing about Jesus, all the time, to a new soul

Soft blankets and small teddy bears

Carrot stains

Caressing a sweet, soft cheek, during peaceful sleep...

And..the thought that Jesus gave me this precious gift.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17






1 comment:

  1. Amber,

    I just want you to know that this blog made me smile and miss you!!!!!! I wish I could come see baby Kaleb! Hugs to all three of you!

    Love ya!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete