Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Precious moments....

So...I think I heard the most beautiful noise I've ever heard in my entire life the other day.

Kaleb laughed.

For the first time.

In his life.

Oh my.

It was so cute.

You see, he's been trying to laugh the last week or so.

And he finally succeeded!

It started as just an "Agh," and a smile.Like usual.

But I was changing him on his changing table the other day, and he finished his laugh. And he decided, for whatever reason that me pulling his shirt over his head was hilarious.
As soon as I'd pull it over, he'd just giggle and giggle like it was the funniest thing ever!
And then, he wouldn't stop giggling!

Since then, other things are making him laugh...

He also giggles when I throw him up in the air, and of course, being tickled tickles him! :) I tickle his feet, and his tummy, and he just giggles and giggles!

Oh he is the light of my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment