Thursday, September 16, 2010




I had a dream about you, baby, last night.
What beautiful features you had ~ and such soft skin!
The love I felt was unimaginable ~ it was a love I cannot describe in words.
A love that surpasses understanding, and knowledge.
I wanted you with me all the time - and wouldn't let you out of my sight.
You were so precious ~ every part.
Your little hands were perfect, your little feet so sweet.
I loved dressing you and putting clothes on you and parading you around!

This is what I long for, sweet little one.
Come and play with us - come and be a sweet piece of heaven for us all to see!
You are such a blessing to us already my sweet one.
We have prayed for you, prayed that you would do what the Lord intends for you to do here on earth.
Oh, that all the hopes and dreams He plants in your heart would come to fruition!
We are excited about your journey here, and what you will teach mommie and daddy, and what kind of gifts you will offer this world.

Come, little prince, and be a part of God's creation, and teach us all you have to teach us about life.

You are so welcome here!

No comments:

Post a Comment