Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"THE ROOM!"





So I KNOW I've posted a bunch about Kaleb's room...but I feel like we've gotten finished! :) Praise the Lord!
I truly feel like we are getting ready for this sweet one to arrive! The only things I have left to do are...really not that important, but just small funny things like...this is so materialistic of me...but to get a pedicure and my hair done. Lol. Like that matters huh! But...would be nice to get some pampering before sweet one arrives. We shall see!
We were 37 weeks as of yesterday, and really, would not mind if Kaleb decided to make his entrance soon. At the doctor's office, my doc keeps telling me, "You're the poster child for a perfect pregnancy." Hmmm...and I laugh and tell him, "Well, let's not say that just yet....I hope it's the same for delivery!"
Cleaned out the Blazer yesterday...well, I can't take credit for that either. My sweet husband did it while I was at a bible study. He even shampooed the carpets in there for our little guy. Wow. :) It's times like these you realize how much you love your hubby!
It is getting increasingly harder to sleep at night. I SO look forward to sleeping normally again (as in position, not amount, because I'm not counting on that!:) Right now the pillows I have around me at night equal to about five. That's just to try to get comfortable. Poor Justin!
Well guess I will go for now...The excitement just continues...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment