Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wiggles has a friend this week! :) We are taking care of his sort of "uncle" for a few days while Justin's parents go out of town. He is so excited to have another playmate besides Tiger (our kitty who adopted us a few months ago!). He does like Tiger's food...however. :) I will post a pic of Tiger when we get the chance. He's very cute.

Speaking of kitties...I had the strangest dream last night! SOOOO weird!
I haven't had too many pregnant dreams so far, like so many people do, and was kind of sad about that! As in pregnant dreams, I mean, dreaming about the baby, what they will look like, etc. I'm not sure why...just haven't! Not that I don't spend my days dreaming about Kaleb and what he'll look like...just not my nights!

But last night was different...

I dreamt that I fell asleep, and went through labor during my sleep, and woke up, and he'd been born!...Except Kaleb looked a little different than I'd pictured....He was a cat!

Lol. SO bizarre! What in the world does that mean?

Just thought I would share the randomness!

Oh, and had my 38 week doc appointment this week. All went well. We are "ready for launch"! :)

Time will tell when Kaleb wants to come...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment